- Trim your wick before each use to no longer than 1/4in
- Keep away from walls, drafts, draperies, furniture, pets, and children when lit
- Use only on heat safe surfaces, for no more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Allow enough time for wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent "tunneling"
- Please read warning label on bottom of candle
- We had room for one more bullet point so we will double down on this one! Be sure to trim your wick before each use to no longer than 1/4in. This will ensure the best burn. You can use wick trimmers, scissors, or nail clippers!